Return to the Marriage Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
How UNROMANTIC is your husband??

Posted by linda117 (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 6, 09 at 17:24

I didn't want to ruin Awbreys post, (about how romantic your husband is) but something happened this morning that just floored me. I decided to start another post to see if anyone has an answer for this.

I was on the phone with my girlfriend while I was reading the gardenweb post (how romantic is your husband).

I read that title out loud. The conversation went something like this....

Me: How romantic is your husband

Her: With a sarcastic laugh, well let me tell you, he's been impotent for the last 10 years and I've lived with it. (she's mentioned it but I didn't know it was for 10 years). Last month he had some pods (don't know what they are) inserted into his lower back that is supposed to release testosterone into his system to improve things. Last night apparently things were starting to heat up for him. She says, after 10 years of almost nothing, they are laying in bed watching TV and he says to her "wanna stick it in?"

She said she got mad at him for being "unromantic", he in turn got mad at her for "not getting it". I have to agree with her on this one. Its got to the worst of the worst as far as being unromantic goes.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: How UNROMANTIC is your husband??

He had ten years to think it over, and thats all he could come up with?????ROTFLMAO!!!!!! Good one Linda

o

hahahahahhahahahahhahaahhahah... oh I'm sorry!

I couldn't help myself!!!!! That was such a good laugh!!

o

There are jerks. Then there are impotent jerks. Then, apparently, there are impotent jerks on steroids. What a disaster for a husband!

o

well after ten years of not gettin any,wanna stick it in would suit me fine,hahaha thats hilarious.

o

OMG! Your poor friend! Yep, that is the most unromantic line out there. After 10 years he is probably out of practice. LOL NancyLouise

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Marriage Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here