SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
linda117117

How UNROMANTIC is your husband??

Linda
15 years ago

I didn't want to ruin Awbreys post, (about how romantic your husband is) but something happened this morning that just floored me. I decided to start another post to see if anyone has an answer for this.

I was on the phone with my girlfriend while I was reading the gardenweb post (how romantic is your husband).

I read that title out loud. The conversation went something like this....

Me: How romantic is your husband

Her: With a sarcastic laugh, well let me tell you, he's been impotent for the last 10 years and I've lived with it. (she's mentioned it but I didn't know it was for 10 years). Last month he had some pods (don't know what they are) inserted into his lower back that is supposed to release testosterone into his system to improve things. Last night apparently things were starting to heat up for him. She says, after 10 years of almost nothing, they are laying in bed watching TV and he says to her "wanna stick it in?"

She said she got mad at him for being "unromantic", he in turn got mad at her for "not getting it". I have to agree with her on this one. Its got to the worst of the worst as far as being unromantic goes.

Comments (5)

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars254 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz