Return to the Marriage Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What to do when you have been unfaithful

Posted by joshp01 (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 13, 11 at 15:14

I need help or advice. I was unfaithful to my wife and i am so full of remorse. I want to make things right for her for the rest of my life. Any suggestions?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What to do when you have been unfaithful

I think first of all you need to figure out why you have been unfaithful.

o

Does she know it?

o

Keep your mouth shut. You've done the crime, now do the time.
By admitting guilt to someone you've been unfaithful to, you only burden them with the pain you're living with while at the same time relieving yourself or your own. It's considered selfish.
Your spouse's ignorance is bliss. Keep it that way.

o

I hate it when the OPs never come back and let us know how it worked out......

My guess is he probably was having a "guilty moment" when he posted this and continues to cheat on her. Male or female, cheaters cheat, just usually for different reasons....I should know I was married to one....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Marriage Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here