Return to the Marriage Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Previously married?

Posted by Ruthanna (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 8, 02 at 12:58

Have you or your spouse ever previously been married?

First for DH and I although he has a daughter from previous relationship.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Previously married?

First (and LAST) for both of us!

o

Same here, Ruthanna! First marriage for both of us, but Claude has a daughter from another relationship (she lives with her Mom 4 hours away).

o

First time for both of us.

o

Second time for both of us. The last for me, don't know about him. If something should happen to me, he'd need somebody to take care of him. LOL I'd never find another one like him, so I would never consider it.

o

First time for both of us :)

o

Second time for me, third time for DH! My 1st one lasted almost 20 years. His two were 5 years and 1 year. We celebrated 14 this week! (We think we've got "keepers"!) LOL

o
RE: Previously married? me, again

Happy Birthday, Ruthanna (from your birthday twin!)

o

2nd for both of us! he was married to his ex for 11 years and i was married for 13 to mine. we both swore to our friends that we would never marry agian lol

o

The 2nd for each of us. We were both widowed. My first husband of 26 yrs. died in 1993 and DH's first wife of 24 yrs. died in 1996. We were married in 1998.

I did say many times that I would never remarry and I'm still surprised that I did. I did learn to never say never.

o

First for the both of us.

o

1st for me, 4th for my wife.

o

1st for me, 2nd for DH....and at 43 i'm a grandma by default because his lovely daughter made him a grandpa in december :o)

o

First for me.

Third for him. The first two each lasted 7 years. Both exes started running around on him & decided to move on to "greener pastures" which turned out to be briar patches.

Our 13 year anniversary is this spring. He got REALLY nervous around our 7th. He never made accusations, but he was concerned.

o

2nd time for me..1st for DH

littlebit

o

First and last for both of us. Even if I wanted a divorce, I don't have the energy! LOL
Lulie

o

First and last for us.

o

2nd for DH(1st one lasted 7 mths),3rd for me( 1st one 7 yrs of hell but I was young and dumb,2nd lasted 2 yrs- my gut told me not to do it but I was still a little dumb).I actually had decided never to make that mistake again and liked being alone.Then met DH and BAM! here I go again.Even though an aquaintance that knew 1st DH told 2nd DH not to marry me because I was a B----.I'm really not,HONEST!

o

First for me, 2nd for DH. I'm very very lucky - my stepdaughter is a joy and his ex-wife is wonderful.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Marriage Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here