SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
babylonia_gw

No Sex With Affectionate Husband

Babylonia
11 years ago

I've read quite a lot of the forum postings having to do with own situation. A few years ago out of frustration and years of trying many different approaches, I told my husband that although I still loved him very much, because he seemed not to want nor even need sex nor even have desires for sex I was going to stay married to him but have as many affairs as I wanted, even love affairs, if possible, for I don't enjoy sex without love, that I wasn't going to inform him or tell him anything at all and not to ask. If he didn't like it, then "man up" and be normal or otherwise get a divorce. I wasn't going to live like that anymore.

We had a long discussion. He wasn't upset. He said, "Just don't tell me, and I won't ask. Don't let me know, and I won't be upset."

Since then I've had several sexual affairs and one love affair, on-going, with a man who already had a long-term partner (not married). I'm as happy as I can be and certainly not sexually frustrated. On the contrary. I still love my husband, but I cannot believe he would pass up the delights of sexual love for close encounters with his t.v., hunting rifle, fly-rod, and wood-working tools.

Comments (13)

Sponsored