SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
xminion

Vent - Grass is always greener

xminion
16 years ago

Hi everyone.

Where to begin? Been married 11 years and have moved 7 times due to the fact DH thinks better jobs are always over the other side of the fence. We're talking cross-country moves here with large amounts of stuff, stress, time and money attached. The latest is a job he wants to apply for

in Eastern Montana. I put my foot down and said NO! to that. My family is all on the east coast, and I rarely have a chance to interact with them due to the fact we are always playing financial catch-up from the moves.

My sister said I should have dumped him a long time ago. But, on the other hand, he expects little out of me. That is, he's not fussy about what I cook or if the laundry is done, or the house is clean, or what kind of money I make. I pretty much do what I want - once we are "settled".

I would like a objective reader to give his/her opinion. We have no children, so I am free technically to go live in the East and stay there, except for one tiny problem - I can't afford to live there on my own.

Comments (6)

Sponsored