Return to the Marriage Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
What did you do for Valentines Day?

Posted by Carlotta_Bull (My Page) on
Fri, Feb 15, 02 at 9:31

We didn't do anything! Our daughter had a dance, so it really restricted us. We're going out this weekend. He did bring Valentine flowers home Wednesday, though!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: What did you do for Valentines Day?

I took my DH to his physical therapy, then took him to work, came home cleaned up and then went to pick DH up from work, came home and watched tv and surfed the net. My DH got hurt on the job two weeks ago and is not able to do alot at this time so we agreed not to do anything except send email cards to each other.

o

We spent the evening with family at a restraunt.It was nice. Today is DD 14th birthday so she not only got Valentines gifts last night but birthday as well. It was nice. There were 10 of us.

o

Nothing as usual :(

o

My sweetie, DH, bowls on Wed and Thurs nights, so he took me out for supper on Tuesday night. He sent me a dozen yellow roses at work.

o

My DH and I have a fun tradition - we go into "town" for the weekend. We live in a suburb of Boston, but we spend Sat night after V-day in a hotel downtown, and pretend we're tourists. Usually we see a play or the ballet, and just walk around city neighborhoods(weather permitting) - its wonderful. After a nice Sunday brunch we go home, 10 minutes, but we feel like it was a vacation. This is a combo Valentines Birthday treat since my birthday is two weeks before. Its also good because we usually don't have to compete with Valentines day reservations.

o

We had two Valentine's dinners. On the day itself, DH prepared me a wonderful dinner at home from a cookbook we got in Williamsburg that has recipies from the historic taverns there. On Saturday, I took him to dinner at a wonderful restaurant/inn we've been meaning to get to for a while.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Marriage Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here