SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nicole2_2009

how to talk to husband

nicole2_2009
15 years ago

I am new to this and need advice. I am to embarassed to go to family/friends.

I am 26 my husband is 31 we have been married for almost 7 years and have 2 kids. My husband has never showed me affection outside of us having sex. I don't get any hugs or kisses or I love yous. I would complain when we first got married but he would tell me that we have sex and that is him showing affection. I was young and thought I was being to emotional. So our lives got busy and I dealt with it. I work part time and about 4 months ago I came home after having to work later than normal and the first thing he says to me is where have you been, I have never given him any reason not to trust me. I decided to stop caring, if he didn't have to show it or work at it why should I, that was 4 months ago.

I asked a few weeks ago if he was satisfied with his life, I listed things, he said no to all of them. He told me he would never be satisfied, that broke my heart and made me so unhappy. I feel guilty for being unhappy he is a good father and a good person, I don't know what to say to make him understand that he needs to show me he loves me.

sorry this is way to long.

Comments (11)

Sponsored