SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kitty_kat88

Am I Wasting My Time?

kitty_kat88
9 years ago

So, I have been with my fiance for 5 years. In the beginning it was amazing, he was always showing me affection, he always wanted to show me off. Well, after being together for 2 years, things just started to change. Getting any affection from him became rare. i have expressed how i feel to him and his response to why he stopped showing me affection is because he only did it to win me over, he shouldn't have to keep doing it if I already said Yes to marry him. I have talked to him about me wanting that affection back and he always says he will(to shut me up) it lasts a few days and it's back to the same old ways. He has gotten to the point to where, he don't talk about his day with me, he won't tall to me, unless I talk to him first. He doesn't even acknowledge me sometimes. But if he has a friend call him or come over he talks non-stop laughs jokes and everything. I feel invisible. I have expressed to him that I am not Happy in this relationship, and considered leaving. Now, he won't allow me to get a job. (I don't have my license because he won't pay for my insurance till I get a job) he doesn't like my family, so he doesn't allow them to come over. They have to sneak over to spend time with me, and he has my neighbor watch the house so he will know if they came by.(if they did we argue) I am so over it, but when I come close to leaving, it's like he does a complete 180°.and I remember all the good times, and can't bring myself to leave? Am I wasting my time with this relationship?

Comments (9)

Sponsored
BME Construction LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars20 Reviews
Loudoun County's Source for High-End Custom Decks & Outdoor Structure