SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
zaira_gw

just confused about my marriage situation

zaira
17 years ago

Hi,im just married for 5 months & seems that my marriage is not normal than others. I love my husband so much but things were different for the past few weeks.He is not as sweet as before.Usually early weekend we make love and now its not anymore.There are times i felt that i want to make love to him but hesitated that he would deny me again for reasons that he is tired from work and that he needs some rest...I guess we only have once a week sex & sometimes he comes so fast than i do & this disappoints me sometimes coz im already thinking that he's finish and should so am i....i tried to initiate one time but didn't work and that i just find myself crying in bed. because he has to take shower right away and do some office stuffs. now i don't know what to say to him...i am sad and hurt with this. also that whenever has worked during weekends,when he arrive home he don't usually eat dinner.He always tell me that i don't need to prepare for him coz he's already eating at train with his packed fruits in the morning and that he has also heavy lunch.He said he would like to do other things like dancing, or work out when he arrives home.The reason he don't want to eat at night coz he has to go to bed early and wake up early as well.so sometimes just find myself eating alone too. not sure if this is normal in a marriage couple.can somebody gives me an insight about this. my husband also told me that he loves me but sometimes it didn't fit on his actions.now confused? thanks

Comments (10)

Sponsored