SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
geoedwards

Jealous? Who, me? Am I?

geoedwards
15 years ago

I want to see if anyone can give me some insight on my situation. My husband has been a flight attendent for about six months. Yesterday, I had worked all day, after, picked up my kids, and went home. I called my husband and he didn't answer. I called an hour later, still no answer. I waited a couple of hours and then texted him "Good Nite."I got upset that there was no response so I turned off my phone. I turned it on after an hour. He had called 6 times and like 4 text messages. I called him back and asked him where he had been, he said his crew took him to eat. I asked him why he didn't answer my calls. He said that he left his phone in his hotel room. This upset me because "his crew" were two young girls! I am not the jealous type but come on this isn't the first time he has done something like this. We had already talked about him not going out because I can't because of the kids. Eating out is a different story. Now he is upset with me because I didn't answer my phone for the one hour. I just want him to fill me in. What should I tell him.

Comments (9)

Sponsored