SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
awbrey_gw

Would you be mad???

awbrey
18 years ago

Ok, I usually have the best husband in the world, let me give you a little background. We were high school sweathearts and before I met him he had a best friend she is a girl, nothing more they were just friends, he introduced me to her and we became friends and we do everything together, we have been friends for 10 years. She has a boyfriend and has been with him for 4 years and it is a strange realationship but my husband and I like him as well but there realationship is not very good but they stay together. So anyways, this new years eve my husband went to Salem it is about 2 1/2 hours from where i live to go pick up some cabnits. I have two kids and didnt want to drive over the pass with him because it could be icy, so I asked my GF if she would go with him she said yes and they were going to leave early in the morning and be back by 4:00 so that we could go up to a cabin that another friend has and spend new years eve with them. They have a 3 year old boy so we thought it would be fun so they could play with my boy. We had made plans for my mom to watch are 7 month old over night. My husband and BF got to salem at 12:00 picked up the cabnits and I called at 1:00 and they were going to stop by Burlington to look around. So I was wating at home and 5:00 rolled around and I thought they should be home so I gave them a call and they told me they were just leaving Salem. I told them I didnt want to go to the cabin because it would be way to late. We argued and I lost reception with them and the last thing I said was I was not going to go, because the other boy goes to bed at 8:00 and my son would not have any fun and that was the plan to spend time with them. So my husband calls me back and says why dont you drive up with my BF boyfriend and we will met you there and not come all the way home. I was still mad because I had to get all the baby stuff to my moms etc. so I still said no. After being so mad i decided to bite my pride and go so I called and left a message on his cell saying I would be there and I called my BF Boyfriend and told him that he would have to get the pizza's because I had to get all my daughters stuff together. He said why are you acting like a b#$%# and I said because im mad we made plans and they are not even home yet. He said quite acting like your mom wich made me so mad and why dont you just stay home and we will see your tomorrow. So I said fine hung up the phone and went back home and didnt go. My husband called when he got to the cabin and said are you comming and I said no Im mad and he said well im sorry I dont work on your time schedule and hung up. He did not come home that night so I had new years all by myself. When he got home the next day he got it from me, it is so unlike my husband to be like that we worked it out he said he was sorry etc told me he was just mad and didnt want me to ruin his new year. \

The problem is with my BF and her boyfriend they encourged him to stay there and I know he is a big boy and he can make his own choices but the problem is with my BF I feel that it was rude and Im so mad that I havent talked to her and she thinks its my fault because I chose not to come up there who do you think is in the wrong???

Comments (15)

Sponsored