SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kari_gw

need advise

kari
21 years ago

I have looked at this board trying to find someone who has been through a similar situation but havent found it yet...

about a year ago my husband moved 60 miles north of our home for work, I stayed to sell "my house". 6 months later, The day we closed on our new home I found out that he had a "friend", it bothered me but he insisted that it was a nice couple for us to be friends with. She stopped by the house the weekend after we moved in and I definately picked up on some strange "vibes". A couple months later I heard a voice mail on his cell phone from her talking about thier wedding day blah blah blah... When I told him I had heard it he said that she was delusional that yes he had flirted but that she knew he was commited to me, and she knew that I could hear his voice mail. It has been very hard for me to try and put that behind us. AND he is still talking to her, he says she calls him but I think it goes both ways... Are women desperate enough to go to such lenghts to sabotage another relationship or should I get a reality check??

Comments (14)

Sponsored
EK Interior Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars5 Reviews
TIMELESS INTERIOR DESIGN FOR ENDLESS MEMORIES