SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
totallyscrewed

My wife had multiple affairs

totallyscrewed
13 years ago

I wanted to get other peoples opinion on what I'm going through and if staying is the right thing. I caught my wife having an affair almost 6 months ago. In those 6 months I have found out about two other men she has had contact with but none sexual she says. The last one she had an 8 month sexual affair with, the second was an old boyfriend that I just found out recently from removing the hard drive from her laptop and reading an old email that she had fallen for him and thought about having an affair with and the first was a 28 year old that lived across the street from us which she said was "just friends". This was all during a 1 1/2 year span. She is 41 and we have been together for 25 years. 20 of those years were from a really good marriage. We have two teenage sons. She has admitted her wrong doings and has said she was sorry for what she did and that it will not happen again. She has lied to me for so long and I have have caught her in lies when she supposedly was telling me the truth. She has admitted to me that she has dumbed down her discretions as to not hurt me so bad. I finally got out of her that she felt like she was getting older and wanted to have sex with someone else before it was too late. My question is should I believe her that nothing happened with the first two chumps even though she said nothing happened with the 28 year old and that she had a thing for her old boyfriend?

Comments (23)

Sponsored
Moda Kitchen and Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars20 Reviews
Loudoun County's Custom Kitchen & Bath Designs for Everyday Living