SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
demolition_gw

Looking for trouble?

demolition
14 years ago

Am I being a baby? Not sure but I do know everything over the past two years are getting to me something fierce and now I feel completely and totally stuck where I am. Our fourth (and final) little one came along 5 months ago and yes after each pregnancy I get a little on edge and it subsides within two months. Since my third child was born I have felt very dissatisfied with my marriage. The last baby was an accident but he is sweet and very good with no regrets with him being here whatsoever. However I feel more tied to where I should be than where I want to be. I don't want to be in this marriage. We came from another city and I would move back which complicates things even more.

About the marriage I feel there is just nothing there. We both come and go as we please, never with each other (except for dinner with friends, groups things, etc) and I don't care when he goes out and vice versa. I gave up on initiating anything years ago because why should I be his "date" planner for him. In 10 years, after telling him, I got a lunch, he made two dinner reservations (one anniversary). Well, last night is why I write this he officially put me in the "insignificant" category. He goes out every Wednesday for his social/hobby outing which ends at 10. He always come straight home. Last night he came home at midnight. Well, I am his wife and mother of his four children, I think I deserve the consideration of a phone call. I got a "I went for a beer, what, are you my mother?" I am furious over this lack of respect for me. I am a stay at home mom, which for the most part I really enjoy and these words have me so angered. Sorry I am all over the place with this. There is so much more with all the build up of all the other "little" things going on. How do you deal with it?

Comments (10)

Sponsored