SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
uwgirl_gw

Should I get divorce?

uwgirl
10 years ago

Hi all,

I'm very confused about my feelings to my husband. We got married 10 months after we have met. It has been 2 and half years since we got married. We got into Manu fights about money and recently too. I have a strong feeling we are different people. I don't want to have kids and be stuck with my husband as it will always connect us and I won't be able to leave my child. I was pregnant before and was really happy and in love, unfortunately I had miscarriage. My husband demands a baby now every day and is very sad that we don't have a child. I'm going to school and want to wait another 2-3 years. I'm 26 and he is 31. I have bigger goals and ambitions in my life whereas my husband doesn't share those goals with me. He is all about saving and doesn't even go out with me to have fun and only does it to make me happy.
I wonder if I med my real love? What is love? How do I know that the person who is sleeping next to me and wants the best for me and our family is the person who I can spend the rest of my life with? Do I accept him as he is or I should be strong and move on?
I have crush on other men all the time. I can't stop thinking about this guy who is married and have 2 kids, he is here alone. He tried to kiss me and I said not because I'm married and you too. I'm not a cheater but then this guy really makes me excited and I want him. I'm not a home wrecker. Please help me!
Should I get a divorce and move on with my life and explore things that I want to do? I feel like I got married so early not knowing that it's a huge responsibility. I'm not even ready to stay married now. I don't put my husband in first place. There is no sexual desire from my side ( I think of another men when we are having sex) I'm very sad and don't know if I would make the right decision by getting a divorce. I'm scared to be divorcee. Help help help!

Comments (11)

Sponsored
J.S. Brown & Co.
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars77 Reviews
Columbus Leading Full Service Design Build Firm