SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
jewelzzz_gw

Confused and hurt- Marriage over?

jewelzzz
15 years ago

I thought we were over the hump...my husband and I have been together for eleven years..we were just sinking into the no fighting...enjoying life...the say ahhh times. We gardened alot last summer...my husband put up a new deck outside...etc.... My 18 year old son...who has not lived with me for several years... moved back into my house. Need I say more...my husband and him clashed..they both butted heads and acted like babies. I admit my son can be a handful...but my husband knew that too..when we both agreed he could come back. My son has lived with us since like May08. My husband took off in Oct 08 and has been living with his brother. He has told me under no uncertain terms is he moving back into the house unless my son is gone and that is that. My son may be 18 but he hasn't finished school, he has no job... he lives in an 18 year old body but hes 15 between the ears.... I have finally got him to try and finish school and I think I have him on the right track.

My husband has been gone...we see each other occasionally...he says he does not want a divorce but won't move back in until my son is gone... I don't think that is going to happen anytime soon...and my husband knows that.....my feelings are ...if he loved me he would stand by me and try to think of some solutions. I stood by my husband...thru some horrible times...he was an alcholic now he is recovering....its like he is giving ME ultimatums... I feel stuck between a rock and a hard spot ..my feelings are hurt....I am confused on what to do...part of me wants to say to hell with it...and the other part doesnt... I am seeing a counlser right now...but it really hasn't helped me come up with any solutions....I love my husband but I don't like how he is acting right now..it just seems so childish to me.

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Innovative & Creative General Contractors Servicing Franklin County