SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
alantiger

Sleepless nights -- Please help

alantiger
17 years ago

I've been married for 15 years and we had ups and downs just like everyone. Our sex life has been great. Over the last year however, my wife's attitude has been changing towards me. She avoids having sex with me and we go for 4 weeks without it. She keeps saying I am grumpy and not understaninf to her needs etc.. She also tells I need to build the relationship until she feels right and in the mood etc..

I have been wondering what has changed for the last few months. I had my suspicions that she may have someone else at the school she works in.

Few weeks ago I managed to view her mobile bills and found a number she texts on a regular basis sometimes these texts were made at 12:00 at night.

I phoned the number without her knowing and to my shock it was a male teacher (who is married).

When I confronted her she told me she was being supportive to this person who has been suicidal and suffers from depression and she felt she had to help him through his bad batch etc...She denied any affairs and intimate relationship and she apologised for her behaviour and recognised that she needs to put energy into out marriage before helping others.

My question are:

Does it seem like an affair to you? How can I confirm if it is or it isn't?

If I reconciled with her, how can continue my life with her where the doubt is over my head?

I feel so confused

I hope someone shares their views

Comments (14)

Sponsored
Daniel Russo Home
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars13 Reviews
Premier Interior Design Team Transforming Spaces in Franklin County