Return to the Manufactured Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Bathroom Counters Odd Sizes

Posted by tkhooper (My Page) on
Sun, Dec 12, 10 at 16:08

I can't seem to make a decision so I thought I would post here.

I have a hole in my bathroom sink right by the drain.

So here is the problem. I don't like fiberglass the finish just doesn't stay nice and shiny like I like. Also I thought that since I was replacing the sink I might as well do the counter. That's where the problem started.

The only vantity sink and counters I could find were either 19 inches deep or 22 inches deep. I only have 21 inches to work with before I run into the door molding.

Also I can't find a sink as deep as the fiberglass one in the other materials.

Can anyone suggest where I should look for a good long lasting sturdy product?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Bathroom Counters Odd Sizes

Have you tried places like Lowes or Home Depot? They usually have catalogues of things not just on display, and while you might pay more for a 'different' or custom sink, you are more likely to find what you want. A couple of years ago I wanted a little sink (very little!) to replace one in a teeny bathroom, and after Googling a bit, found many places to look (order from) and ended up with a very cute one made in France, being sold in NY by some company... for more than I might have paid at H-D, but not hugely more, and it looked terrific!

o

I'm a lousy shopper. I have looked at home depot, lowes, and through the catalogs at my local aces hardware store. No luck yet.

o

Look at laboratory sinks.

Here is a link that might be useful: Sink

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Manufactured Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here