Mon, Dec 3, 12 at 6:58

Finally finished the bay window in the living room on the inside! I love it

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: bay window is done!

Here is the original view, two 46x60 windows side by side

o

It looks really nice! Does it have a window seat? I've always wanted to install an actual window seat in my DW but was never sure there would be enough structural support to actually be able to sit on it. Of course, in my house, I'd probably have so many cats and dogs on it all the time that it wouldn't matter!

o

yes the colored ledge below the window frame is the seat. Its about 14" deep by about 10 feet across. It doesnt protrude too far out on the outside but we have 6inch sidewalls so there is extra support because of that

o

It looks great! You've done a really nice job.

o

Good job

This post was edited by Jimhassel on Sun, Dec 23, 12 at 21:28

o

Your window looks really nice! You have a done a great job. A good window design can totally change the look of the house. And especially that your window occupies a huge chunk of space in your room, it was totally necessary that it is made to perfection. So good job! Great style. Keep it up.

o

Thnak you everyone, This site has been a big inspiration for me and I have also learned a lot!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Manufactured Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here