Mon, Sep 6, 10 at 12:35

Here are some pictures of my rear yard makeover

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Exterior Makeover of rear yard

Beautiful!!!!

o

Wow...just wow! Very nice job! I like the rock path. And the fire pit. And the canopy...and everything! LOL

May I ask what your budget was? And how long it took?

o

That's gorgeous!

I hope you are planting a tree in that circle in the middle of the yard! Every backyard needs at least one big shade tree!

o

peasantgirlie,
it took about 2 weeks, but part of that was waiting for our generous helpers with the tractor and dump truck to be available. It cost just under $400 did all the work ourselves. I got the canopy for the deck at bedbathbeyond for just under $100 (memorial day sale) and everything else picked up as it was on sale. Krycek1984, there is a line of trees at the edge of the back yard about 10 feet befind the fire pit and a huge tree off to the left about 10 to 15 feet.A lot of work but it was all worth it!

o

Oh my goodness!!! How cute is that!?!!!! It's beautiful! Thanks for sharing it with us. Did you paint it blue or was the first photo not quite showing the blue color? I love the white trim! Did you switch out the windows or change out the inserts that make the panes or ??

It's lovely!!!

o

Put in two new windows in the back and a new patio door.
The siding is grey vinyl and it needs to be replaced also.
It is original from 1990 it's on the to-do list. Thank you
for all the wonderful comments!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Manufactured Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here