Return to the Manufactured Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
completed redecorated home

Posted by nolakate (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 19, 08 at 16:40

i have received some very good ideas and answers from this forum to decorate my manufactured home, so i'm posting my pictures. i have a new destiny, built to my specs with fewer walls and only subflooring.

as delivered:
library
living room

walls being put up:
walls for pocket door sewing room
wall for pocket door kitchen

finished walls, tile floors, kitchen

living room to sewing room
living room to kitchen

terracotta tile
kitchen floor

kitchen backsplash
kichen nook
faux hoosier cabinet
faux stained glass pass thru
library done

i made a fake hoosier cabinet from the cabinets i took off the kitchen walls, and the fake stained glass is a pass thru from kitchen to 'library' area! since everyone pretty much said you can just do it like a regular house, i just did it! painted on the walls, stuck tile down on the floors, etc.

thanks for all your help and advice. now i have the house i've always wanted, with ideas i've been storing up for 40 years.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: completed redecorated home

Wow! You did a fabulous job. I love your colors. The house looks gorgeous. Well done!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Manufactured Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here