Return to the Manufactured Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Total remodel of exterior of manufactured home

Posted by brnincalif (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 27, 13 at 8:33

here is my home with 19 year old siding, it was an awful color and was damaged in numerous places. I wanted something that was different and would give it some character and curb appeal.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Total remodel of exterior of manufactured home

Here is after, dont have any of the entire house, have to work on that one.

o

Was the exterior replaced or just painted? I like the color now.

o

Here is another view before, cuerno it is all new siding,windows doors, you name it

o

same view after with a new octogon bathroom window to replace the stupid little window that was there

o

I like that window! I saw your house on Mobile Home Living. Didn't know if you knew or not.

o

No abbisgram I didnt even know the site exsisted, I will have to look and try to find it, thanks :)

o

I just saw your home there also. They are wanting to contact you. Here's the link.
Great job, looks terrific. Love the stone.

Here is a link that might be useful: Your home

o

I did go to the site when abbisgram told me my home was on there and I have since contacted the person who runs that site and I should have another posting on her site and some more details of my remodel, But thanks for letting me know

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Manufactured Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here