Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kbabysden

1995 Homes of Legend

kbabysden
15 years ago

I have a wiring problem and was wanting to get a wiring diagram for the 1995 Homes of Legend 16x80 model HL-1013.

Half of my home doesn't have power. Checked the breakers, and established there is continuity to all of the 10 outlets and 5 switches. My father is an electrician and he is lost on what to do next except re-wiring the entire house!!(Ouch---too expensive)

Comments (3)

• zzsladies
    15 years ago

we have a 1998 HOL house 28x80 .... as far as i know they are out of business... our house was built in BOAZ, AL not far from where we live. the factory burned a few years ago. what other problems have you had with the house ? our house has been pretty good, not too many problems except for the roof, and the usual water issues.... check with the state you live in with the state office that regulates mobile homes, they may be able to help. we have called several places about the shingles, so far no information.
    oh one more thing,,,,, is there a reset button on any of the switches, i tripped one and it was frustrating until we figured out that was the problem.... clicked it and that fixed the circuits....
    hope this helps
    stace

• kbabysden
    Original Author
    15 years ago

thanks stace! i appreciate the reply. We fixed the problem. It was a plug UNDER the trailer that had a burned outlet! We bypassed it since we have never used that plug and now everything works. The other day we had the power go out in the kitchen. I pulled out the plugs and couldn't find anything wrong but just messing with them i guess made it connect again and we now have power in the kitchen. As far as other problems, we had water leaks around the lines where the connected to the faucets and had to buy a special crimper to fix them. And we have always had a water leak on the roof around the skylight in the bathroom. Every summer my husband has to get on the roof and take all of the caulking off of the skylight and redo it each summer. It caused some ceiling damage but we haven't had the money to fix the ceiling so we live with it like it is. We took out the garden tub in our bathroom since we never used it and took out both his/her closets and made the bathroom smaller and alloted the room that the garden tub took up into the bedroom. We bought two closet organizers and put them across one wall and it opened our master bedroom up like you wouldn't believe. Thanks again for your help............God BLESS you; Karen

• zzsladies
    15 years ago

have you remodeled any other part of your home ?
    we are now taking out the LAST BOTTOM CABINET in the kitchen !!!!!!!!!!!! YEA !!!!!!!! we are going to move a freezer in there until we build a laundry room next year !!!
    if i can ever figure out how to post pics here i will add the remodel pics so far...
    my kitchen is almost totally free of trailer cabinets, we have only 2 upper trailer cabinets left. !
    we have painted every room, and wallpapered several.
    when my daughter comes home, i will ask her to upload pics to her photobucket acct and post here.
    we have did all the work ourselves, and installed a new dishwasher, sink, and cabinets. we had to hang new sheetrock because of water damage,
    tonight i wonder what mess we will discover when the cabinets come out,,,
    i bet we will have a trip to lowes in the morning,, for sheetrock, at least we know now to get the kind that resists mold and buckling due to water...
    more later... hubby is giving me that GET BACK TO WORK look !!
    stace