Return to the Manufactured Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Show Us Your Manufactured Home

Posted by black-thumb (My Page) on
Wed, May 23, 07 at 9:39

Hi

I thought it might be nice for everyone who has a manufactured (mobile) home or those who are considering/about to purchase a home to post pictures of:

Inside, outside, floor plan, landscaping, homes you like and considered or are considering, features you like about yours or other homes, foundations styles,single, double, triple wides whatever. Also let us know the company.

Can't wait to see some pics of all the lovely manufactuered (mobile)homes! They are a totally different breed than those of the past.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Show Us Your Manufactured Home

we close one week from today on 5 acres with a double wide (2000 sq ft) and a single wide (about 1000 sq ft) and I will post the link to my photo album of our new property.

CM

o

Great looking forward to seeing your new home and Congrats!

o

Here is one that I like. If I could find some cheap land I'd get it!

I would love to make it look like this.

Change it to look like this.

o
More inside shots

Family or dining room

o
More ideas

Here are some other nice ones

I would love to make it look like this.

I like the idea of a false basement but would probably still pit set and back fill the home to lower it just a little more.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Manufactured Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here