Return to the Manufactured Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Modular Floor Plan

Posted by nikki_ray (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 7, 14 at 17:00

Hi everyone-

We have decided to build a modular home, but right now it is just the two of us and we do not need a lot of bedrooms so we are going to leave the upstairs unfinished and finish it as we need it.

Finding a two bedroom modular floor plan is tough so we have modified a three bedroom floor plan (in our price range) to include 2 bedrooms and a larger living area instead.

We have come up with two options - let me know what you think!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Modular Floor Plan

They are both very nice but I like Option 1 best...Best of luck with your new home.....

o

I like option 2 better. It has better counterspace in the kitchen, and doesn't have a door opening into the desk. Plus the guest bedroom is a better size. Option 1 has abetter utility room, though.

o

No matter what floor plan you decide on, I would make sure the hot water heater is located close the source that needs instant hot water.

o

Now that you mention it, Kodak, option 2 does not seem to HAVE a water heater or furnace. And in option 1 it is very badly located behind the washer and dryer.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Manufactured Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here