Return to the Manufactured Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Built-In China Cabinet in Mobile?

Posted by brenda5b (My Page) on
Thu, Apr 14, 11 at 9:57

Hi Everyone! Have been 'lurking' here for months and am so pleased to have the insight that all of you share!

We bought a DW about a year ago and have been remodelling ever since. So far we have removed a wall, enlarged the kitchen by making the laundry room smaller. built in the fridge, installed new ash doors on the cupboards and added an island, replaced the doors and are presently installing closet organizers and replacing the closet doors.

We recently papered and painted the open concept LR/DR and plan to reface the built in china cabinet but I am stumped as to what to do with the inside shelves and panelled back.

I am sure there is someone out there that has been there done that and I need some ideas.

Thanks so much for your interest and any advice you could offer!

Brenda

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Built-In China Cabinet in Mobile?

Brenda - You might want to ask at the Smaller Homes forum. There is a lot of remodeling going on and a few of us are in mobile homes. Pictures of your project would really help. It is a very friendly, active forum.

Here is a link that might be useful: Smaller Homes forum

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Manufactured Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here