Return to the Manufactured Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Home site Question

Posted by troubleman (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 14, 06 at 11:12

Hi,
This is my first time to any of this website. Backyard chat told me of this site. Any websites with pictures and information. I've been on a couple of websites in Las Vegas manufactured home parks, they show pictures with info.
Thank you

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Home site Question

What exactly are you looking for? Pictures of mobile homes to buy? Or like what others homes look like?

For the most part there aren't a lot of pictures here on THS but people can sometimes upload or link to like Photobucket or whatever of their homes. Mostly this site is used for discussion though.

o

I don't have any property to put a manufactured home on. So I was looking for any parks that would have homes for sale.
thanks

o

Ah, okay. Um, maybe look for some website from your area with local info? Or try contacting a mobile home dealer and asking them where you could go to in the area. They probably have somewhere to suggest. A few dealers around here pretty much sell their homes just for specific parks, some that they themselves own. Maybe even try doing a search here at THS...sometimes at the top of the searches there is info on where to buy items and other things like that and maybe it would be in there?

GL

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Manufactured Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here