Return to the Manufactured Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Replacing Wall Boards

Posted by djdean08 (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 8, 09 at 3:20

We have experienced some water damage in some our walls that has made sections of the wall boards very soft. We were thinking about completely replacing the wall board in the room, instead doing the whole sheet rock, filling, sanding, & painting thing!

I can't seem to find any of the internet that supports any type of retailer that sells the stuff! I can only find vinyl wall paper. Is it called a secret code name or something? haha

Does any one know where we can buy the vinyl sheet rock panels that are used in mobile homes with the matching strips? HELP!!

Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Any info would be

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: Replacing Wall Boards

check out home depot

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Manufactured Homes Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here