Return to the Manufactured Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
how to find out the value of a used MH.

Posted by maidinmontana (debirosin@bresnan.net) on
Sun, Mar 22, 09 at 2:59

Hi, could someone direct me to a web site where I can check the value of a used mobile home. I am looking into buying an older one and have no idea what the value is. TIA

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: how to find out the value of a used MH.

i don't know of a web site but in our county you cannot move a home that is more than 10 years old and there are restrictions as to the roof peak, amount of insulation and window type at least i know that much.

o

You didn't say if the home is in a park on owned land. IF the land is goig with it, the land might be more valulable than the home. If it's in a park, the type and location of the park will make all the difference. A home in one park might be worth $5,000 and the same home in another might be worth $40,000.

o

I live in a MH & I have tried to find such a website, just to figure out what mine is worth. So far I've had no luck. I can't believe there isn't something out there though, so if you find a site, please post here to let me know.

Good luck!

~Shannon

o

Hi
Sending you this URL. Look at the headings for Manufactured Homes in the dark blue area. Have used this to check prices on used mobile homes.
dianagd

Here is a link that might be useful: NADA Guides

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Manufactured Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here