Return to the Manufactured Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Apex Modular, Good or Bad

Posted by saphire (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 27, 07 at 1:08

Went to a home show and met a builder that uses them, anyone heard of them, this is for high end Anderson window, granite counter type of stuff

Other companies to recommend in New York

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Apex Modular, Good or Bad

You can't get anyone to respond on this site about modular homes. I asked a question about Westchester Modular and Haven modular homes and got on response. From all that I read Apex is a very good manufacturer. It might not be quite as good as Westchester or Haven but very good in thier own right. Email them or call them and ask LOTS of questions. They will be 100% happy to answer questions.

o

Thank you for responding. Which did you choose

o

I would choose Haven homes personally but its all up to you. Haven seems like the top of the line modular manufacturer. Go to thier weebsite and request information and they will send you a giant book on all the plans they offer. Its a very good company in my opinion. I was actuially 5 minutes from building a Haven home [Ardmore model] but decided the land in Monmouth county NJ is too expensive and not worth the hassle. Good luck and your project. Any other questions feel free to ask.

o

I didn't like Apex. The quality of the model we looked at a couple of years ago just wasn't up to the standard of other manufacturers.

In NY there is Westchester Modular. They make the best homes on the market IMHO and offer as standard what is an upgrade to all others.

Haven Homes makes a nice quality home too.

After about 5 years of research, planning and lot clearing we put up a CH colonial made by Excel/Avis America and have been extremely happy with the product.

Ones that I was not impressed with were:

Apex
Pinnacle
New Era
Ritz Craft
Superior

o

My husband and I bought an Apex Manufactured home in 1993 and were very disappointed. It was a terrible experience and cost us more than we should have paid. If you want to know more feel free to email me @ macandmcd@aol.com. I will never recommend Apex and I would gladly tell you why and spare you from disappointment and paying way more than you should have to pay for bad work! The quality and craftmanship was shameful and Apex does not take care of their customers!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Manufactured Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here