Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
saphireny

Apex Modular, Good or Bad

saphire
17 years ago

Went to a home show and met a builder that uses them, anyone heard of them, this is for high end Anderson window, granite counter type of stuff

Other companies to recommend in New York

Comments (6)

• jhet
    17 years ago

You can't get anyone to respond on this site about modular homes. I asked a question about Westchester Modular and Haven modular homes and got on response. From all that I read Apex is a very good manufacturer. It might not be quite as good as Westchester or Haven but very good in thier own right. Email them or call them and ask LOTS of questions. They will be 100% happy to answer questions.

• saphire
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Thank you for responding. Which did you choose

• jhet
    17 years ago

I would choose Haven homes personally but its all up to you. Haven seems like the top of the line modular manufacturer. Go to thier weebsite and request information and they will send you a giant book on all the plans they offer. Its a very good company in my opinion. I was actuially 5 minutes from building a Haven home [Ardmore model] but decided the land in Monmouth county NJ is too expensive and not worth the hassle. Good luck and your project. Any other questions feel free to ask.

• Country_living
    16 years ago

I didn't like Apex. The quality of the model we looked at a couple of years ago just wasn't up to the standard of other manufacturers.

In NY there is Westchester Modular. They make the best homes on the market IMHO and offer as standard what is an upgrade to all others.

Haven Homes makes a nice quality home too.

After about 5 years of research, planning and lot clearing we put up a CH colonial made by Excel/Avis America and have been extremely happy with the product.

Ones that I was not impressed with were:

Apex
    Pinnacle
    New Era
    Ritz Craft
    Superior

• KathyMac1957
    11 years ago

My husband and I bought an Apex Manufactured home in 1993 and were very disappointed. It was a terrible experience and cost us more than we should have paid. If you want to know more feel free to email me @ macandmcd@aol.com. I will never recommend Apex and I would gladly tell you why and spare you from disappointment and paying way more than you should have to pay for bad work! The quality and craftmanship was shameful and Apex does not take care of their customers!!

• issanesh
    10 months ago

You should check out Apex Modular Solutions www.apexmodulars.com they could build the same home as Westchester Modular with all its features and high end upgrades for much less

Sponsored
My Kitchen And Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars48 Reviews
Virginia-Based, Leading Kitchen and Bath Remodeler Since 1994