Return to the Manufactured Homes Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
02/13/10 Looking for mobile/modular home in NC

Posted by zer0_2010 (My Page) on
Sat, Feb 13, 10 at 14:50

Im currently seeking a 3 bedroom mobile or modular home located either in or around Charlotte NC or around the NC eastern coast near a major city, such as wilmington or elizabeth city. Age of home isnt as important as price and location, but im looking for anything between 5,000 and 35,000. I also would need a home that i would be allowed to keep my german shepherd dog (indoors) which most parks dont allow. If you have a property that fits this description please email me somethingbetter28227@yahoo.com. Thanks

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 02/13/10 Looking for mobile/modular home in NC

You won't find a modular home.

These are "normal" homes built on a foundation. Modulars are the same as a site built home except they cre trailered to the site and assembled. Once they're built, they are no different than the site built house next door. And have the same market value.

Maybe you mean double wide instead.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Manufactured Homes Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here