Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
quillowsdotcom

Has anyone ever heard of townhomes llc?

quillowsdotcom
17 years ago

I'm getting ready to purchase a manufactured home. Has anyone heard of townhomes llc? They are located in Lake City, Florida.

Comments (4)

• pineviewplanter
    17 years ago

I was looking at them on the net and they don't look at that wonderful, and are very limited to floor plan. Have you looked at Jacobson Manufactured Homes? They have had a long history of building beautiful and well built homes.

• djdonnyd
    15 years ago

Check out this website (http://nextgenhome.com/)
    Townhomes LLC has built the homes for this show 2 years in a row and there is alot of info about the company and the owner at this website. I have seen these homes myself and think they were very nice and they seem to be pretty well built. I have personally built and restored homes for years. I'm getting ready to moved back to Jacksonville, Florida. When I moved there, I'm going to buy a Townhomes built house. I can't build a house this nice for the price. I was very impressed! I have also looked at the Jacobson Manufactured Homes and I really don't see much of a difference. Both seem to be quality homes. The man that owns the Townhomes company was employed by Jacobson Manufactured Homes before he started the company. They have only been in Biz for a short amount of time. (3-4 years)
    But all I have heard and seen is good. Oh' by the way... No I don't work for the company! LOL I live in Connecticut and was in Florida 4/2008 and was looking at many different homes. This is just my take on the homes I looked at personally.

• nilaho
    10 years ago

Im trying to compare Town homes and Live Oak homes. We currently hava a Town home and we are pretty happy with it; however there are some issues that we are not to happy with; so im looking at other options. I have narrowed it down to these two. Im open for any suggestions.

• HU-594911785
    4 months ago

Just moved into our manufactured home, built by Townhomes LLC. its beautiful and no complaintsaunts. If we found something that need to be fixed (and very few incidentals) they came out right away and took care of it. they are wonderful. also we went through Westgate Homes in Gainsville. Matt is grest to deal with. very happy

Sponsored