Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
black_thumb

PA Home Expo this March

black-thumb
17 years ago

Hi

I have been wanting to go to this show for the past two years. I somehow keep forgetting about it when the time comes. I look forward to walking thru all those manufactured and modular homes. Over 70 choices all set up and furnished. I've already printed out my coupon for parking!

Is anyone going this year?

Heres another home design show from Feb 24th- March 4th. Nice to see before you go out the the Home Expo and see the homes. You can see how all those great design ideas you saw will fit into the homes you like.

http://www.pahomeshow.com/Where-And-When.asp

Here is a link that might be useful: Pennsylvania Home Expo

Comments (11)

• jiggreen
    17 years ago

I'm so glad you posted this! I've added them to my calendar and DH and I are looking forward to going to both shows now!

:) jiggreen

• black-thumb
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Your welcome! I can't wait either.

• jagxdat
    17 years ago

When is it?at the farmshow building?

• black-thumb
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Home Design show

When: February 24th to March 4th, 2007
    Where: The State Farm Show Complex, Harrisburg, PA
    Exit 67A, the Cameron St. exit, off I-81
    Get directions : View parking map : View floor plan
    Hours: Weekdays, 1 p.m. to 9 p.m.
    Saturdays, 10 a.m. to 9 p.m.
    Sundays, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
    Admission: $7.00 Adults, children 12 and under FREE when accompanied by an adult.

Home Expo

GIANT CENTER - HERSHEY, PA
    Homes are located outside on the parking lot of the HERSHEYPARK Arena. Homebuyers are invited to come to tour the homes on March 17 and 18th located on the HERSHEYPARK Arena parking lot.

Homes are open for touring

March 17th from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm and then on March 18th from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm.

This is an outdoor show. Homes are not necessarily handicapped accessible.

There is an adult admission charge.

6.00 for adults
    $Children 12 and under admitted Free

• black-thumb
    Original Author
    17 years ago

I hope it warms up a little by then!

• black-thumb
    Original Author
    17 years ago

Just a reminder the Home Expo is this weekend! Temperature in PA high 39 degrees. I'm going anyway thats not too bad.

• jiggreen
    17 years ago

WOW! There were a lot of homes to walk through this afternoon. Some were great, a lot weren't, but it was very interesting to see so many modular and manufactured houses all in one location. While DH and I had a great time browsing, it made me realize that as far as manufactured homes go....I LOVE the layout of my current home, and none of the bells and whistles of the newer homes really excited me all that much. (far too many of them had the kitchen right smack in the middle of the home....i sure as heck wouldn't want to walk in the front door after a hard day's work and immediately have to see the mess in the kitchen that my family has left for me!)
    All in all though, I'm glad we went....I got lots of decorating ideas and have a newfound appreciation for my current home sweet home. Hope some of the rest of you got a chance to go to the show!

:) jiggreen

• black-thumb
    Original Author
    16 years ago

They are back again this year. 2008 Expo on March 29th. the link in the first post works for this year too.

I never made it last year because of the snow. Planning on this weekend though. Anyone else going?

• black-thumb
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I made it to the show this year FINALLY! The weather was pretty good and I enjoyed myself. I took over 300 photos but here are just a few.

• black-thumb
    Original Author
    16 years ago

Laundry rooms

• black-thumb
    Original Author
    16 years ago