Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
berlingirl_gw

What's Missing???

BerlinGirl
11 years ago

Help please, I ordered these Kichler Lighting LED fixtures for my under counter lighting...thought I was getting everything, but I didn't. I can't source them locally I've found. (My KD had ordered some others from Lowes that were 1 1/2 inches high that I refused to let the electrician install and returned myself.) So what do I need now?? So I've got six of these and six holes and wiring drilled into my under cabinets now. I want them all connected with dimming capability and hardwired. Help...I am clueless and this is the last thing done in my kitchen remodel and my electrician is waiting to get to work. Thanks!!

Comment (1)

• David
    11 years ago

It appears that the lights you got are low voltage 24v which are unsuitable for direct wire.
    If you still want to use them, you need to run a separate low voltage circuit to a dimmable power supply.

Alternatively
    If the desired profile height has to be 1" or less, the Philips eW profile or the UniLume would be possible alternatives that can be connected to 120v AC (direct wire). NB: the UniLume costs quite a bit.