Return to the Lighting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Help with pendant lighting for classic white kitchen

Posted by brown126 (My Page) on
Sat, Dec 6, 08 at 9:55

We are nearing completion of our kitchen project. We did a lot ourselfs including demo, installation of floors, sink and cabinet.

We went with cabico white beaded inset cabinets, a dark grey caesarstone countertop, shaw's white farm sink.

We are now looking for two smaller type of pendants over the peninsula. Not a huge peninsula so we are thinking the two lights have to be on the smaller side.

We are looking for a classic look but possibly a nautical look as we live near the water on Long Island

Photos, ideas or sites are appreciated.

Thanks for the help

Any thoughts are appreciated.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Help with pendant lighting for classic white kitchen

First of all, your kitchen sounds gorgeous! And I think we have exactly what you are looking for. You might want to try a couple of our 6 inch drum pendants in a nice white/grey combination. The colors would lend to the traditional white of your kitchen, while drawing out your countertop.
You could also use the 6 inch drum pendant in a vibrant turquoise/navy combination. It would add a splash of color and it would also go well with your nautical theme.

Best of luck to you!

Here is a link that might be useful: Pendant Lighting

o
RE: Help with pendant lighting for classic white kitchen

A lot of times people go with white because that is the color of the ceilings or sorroundings, but a little color might be a good idea. Here's a good assortment of mini pendant lights. That's where I get most of my lights and they've always been good to me.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lighting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here