Return to the Lighting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Rustic/Tuscan/Farmhouse mini pendant light?

Posted by bichonlover3 (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 21, 08 at 20:19

I am trying to find mini pendants to hang over my 6' peninsula. My kitchen is tuscan style with dark patina copper farmhouse sink, antiqued amaretto cabinets and terra type porcelain tiles.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Rustic/Tuscan/Farmhouse mini pendant light?

Have you considered a schoolhouse pendant? They are very eye-catching and unique compared to the little glass pendants that have been so popular for the past few years. They also give a warm, diffused glow, not the bare-bulb piercing light that some of the little ones throw off. Also, with a 6' peninsula, you may want to consider two more generously-sized pendants instead of three or so 'mini' pendants, depending on the look you're going for and the amount of other light available to you in the room. I found a single chain pendant for you that comes in several finishes you may want to check out. It's on the rejuvenation lighting site and the item no. is AA3522, the Baldwin. It comes in a copper finish but also a rubbed bronze that may be nice with your sink. With a 6' peninsula you may want to consider two of these (hint - cut out two circles the diameter of the light you're considering and place them on your peninsula to get an idea how much space they're going to take up) Don't go too small or they will look kind of sparse for the space. Good luck with your decision!

Here is a link that might be useful: Rejuvenation lighting

o
RE: Rustic/Tuscan/Farmhouse mini pendant light?

I'd recommend looking at these Pendant Lights. I get my lights there and have always been satisfied.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lighting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here