Return to the Lighting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Does anyone know anything about Justice Design Group LIghting?

Posted by gillylily (My Page) on
Wed, Nov 18, 09 at 20:15

I am interested in lighting by Justice Design Group.. Just wondering if anyone has heard of them, bought their products, have any info. regarding the company?
Thanks-

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Does anyone know anything about Justice Design Group LIghting

gillylilly,
Justice Design is a fine lighting company. They have been around for many, many years. I sold them for at leat 25 years in the showroom and I do still represent them. I don't have much listed on the web site but I use them a lot in my consulting business. Very versatile and good quality.
Let me know what you are looking and for and I will be glad to help you out. ginger@yourlightsite.com

o

Thanks ginger. I have been agonizing about kitchen lights to match my transitional kitchen and found these lights.

All of the lighting i was looking at seemed to have fabric shades which is not a viable option for a house full of children, dogs and the occasional cooking splatter and I think these justice lights give me that look with less maintenance.. Thanks for giving me some reassurance for my choice!!!

Here is a link that might be useful: Justice Lights

o

The Porcelain shades are beautiful. One word of caution, the material is very matte and porous finish that could stain if splattered with anything greasy. Otherwise just a dusting and careful washing occasionally would keep them clean. You can email me your model number if you need a price or perhaps you have a good showroom in your area.

o

Gingr LIght-
Thanks for your feedback. I actually went to see the Justice lights live today and although I really liked them, I am afraid they will get destroyed in my home with two small girls. Spaghetti and most recently bubble gum pink anti-biotics tend to end up in the most bizarre places and I am terribly concerned those lights will be destroyed.. I was wondering if you could help recommend a light for over my kitchen table that would look good with these hinkley lights...Thanks for your help!

Here is a link that might be useful: Hinkley Island Pendant lights

o

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lighting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here