Return to the Lighting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Help identifying light fixture

Posted by macfeelgood (My Page) on
Fri, Nov 30, 12 at 18:30

Can anyone tell me what this kind of fixture is called, what it is used for and era. Kind of has me stumped with the wire in the front, not the bottom or back. Made by Lightolier.
Thanks for any help.

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: Help identifying light fixture

I believe this is a Lightolier outdoor task lighting head. While the wires look like they're in the front... Your unit would have a sodium vapor lamp in it and mount on a 4 inch square pole with the light facing down to the ground.

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lighting Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here