Return to the Lighting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Another pendant/chandelier ?

Posted by cbusmomof3 (My Page) on
Thu, Nov 10, 11 at 16:44

My husband and I ordered this chandelier to go over our breakfast room table.
Photobucket

Now I am struggling to find pendants that will look good with it. I thought I wanted these

Photobucket

but then I decided that would be too dark over my stained island with brown antique granite. So, now I'm considering these???

Photobucket

Honestly, I'm ready to scrap the chandelier and start over but my husband REALLY likes it so I think I need to find something that works with it.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Another pendant/chandelier ?

I love that pendant but didn't realize how big it was until I went to a lighting store. I think it goes well with your chandelier, just make sure the size is right for your space. We have 8' ceilings so it didn't work for us. It is Uttermost brand I believe.

o

I like the second pendant. I think the key to matching the chandelier is to pick up some elements = the metal and clear glass - but differ significantly enough in others that it does not look like an effort to replicate that fails. I think the one you've picked does that by going with curves instead of angles.

Karin L

o

cbusmom....did you see that chandelier somewhere locally? I really wanted to order it for over our island, but I didn't think it would be big enough....it would be nice to see it in person.

I like the glass pendant, by the way....I'm having the same problem coordinating island, table, and family room.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lighting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here