Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
igarvin

LED undercabinet lights flashing on and off

igarvin
13 years ago

My husband decided to try out some LED lights and we purchased them from elemental LED (he is still waiting for a call back but I want to get a bit more help here - I'm a bit impatient and your FAQs are really good but nothing mentions are our problem)

We purchased two 24â³ long Waterproof LED bars, one under each of our wall cabinets - no dimmer

http://www.elementalled.com/shop-by-project/kitchen-cabinet/kitchen-cabinet-under-cabinet/waterproof-led-light-bar.html

We originally bought an underpowered driver (6W) so they flashed then. We emailed the company and they responded we needed a 10W (if my DH would just read these forums,ugh!) so now we have 40% past capacity available, right? Well, we hooked them up. Everything seemed good but yesterday after 10 minutes, they started to flash again.

We disconnected them from one another and tested each of them separate. They each worked independently just fine. Once we hooked them back up together, they started to flash on and off at the same rate.

What could be our problem?

Comments (3)