Return to the Lighting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Pendants like these?

Posted by wwwonderwhiskers (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 3, 13 at 22:14

Hello. Does anyone know where we can get Pendants like this one shown here?

photo Lights_Erwin.jpg

photo Lights_Erwin_On.jpg

This picture is of one pendant, which is a set of two at my Mom's in her bathroom. One of them does not work any longer. When we tried to repair, something broke, and we are unable to get repaired.
We would like to re-use the GLOBES, and just find new, updated hardware / electrical to mount, and attach these lovely, kinda heavy faceted glass globes from the late 1960's, early '70's.
We have searched Progress Lighting, to no avail.
I have measurements on the globes, so we can run with that.
As close to this style & finish would be great, but we are almost to the point that anything which hangs from the ceiling, that can manage a 3 7/8" opening for globes, would work!

Since you wonderful folks were so helpful to us while we were building our home 2, 3 years ago, I thought we'd reach out again to see if you had any sources for getting lighting like this.

BTW, we are footing the bill. Would like simply quality lighting. (Saw a lovely pair of crystal ones last week on Horchow, but of course they were like 1100 each on sale. That is NOT in the ballpark, in case you were wondering)

THANKS MUCH!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Pendants like these?

Yes, I have seen those by Etsy sellers, which is kinda fun as you are REALLY supporting American small business folks by purchasing this way.

o

Check Rejuvenation.com They have a number of chain link hanging pendants that can be bought without the glass. Other sources that sell the fixture separately from the glass are revivallighting.com and schoolhouseelectric.com

o

Thank you Steph & Dogs both! Just perusing, I see several. I will put DH on this task now - thank you very much!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lighting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here