Return to the Lighting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
The Best solution for Illuminated counter top

Posted by nuwoled (My Page) on
Thu, Oct 15, 09 at 16:16

Hi All

I received an email from a member letting me know that our product is being discussed in this forum.

We are manufacturers and distributors of the Nu World LED Light Panel which is the best solution for even illumination underneath Onyx, Corian, Avonite , resin or glass counter tops. Our made in Canada LED Light panels are manufactured to the strictest North american standards utilizing the same technology as the LED Light distribution plates in LCD tvs, this ensures that the light is perfectly even and allows us to manufacture the panels in sizes ranging from 1.5" X 3" up to 48" X 104".

If you have some interest in our LED Lighting products we will be happy to discuss your needs, please visit our website and email me if you need any additional info or if you would like to see images of recently completed projects.

Thank you for your time and interest in our products

Kind Regards

Mathew Barlett

Here is a link that might be useful: NU WORLD LED LIGHTING PRODUCTS

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: The Best solution for Illuminated counter top

This is not Spam. I'm the guy that told him about this site. I am thinking of doing a countertop in onxy and backlighting it. I did backlight my onyx surround on my gas fireplace I used Exnon lamps --- I figured, "There's gotta be a better way" see the pic below of my backlit fireplace You can even make out the filament of the xenon lamp (I know kinda Psycadellic)--but that wasn't what I was after. Thanks to another poster here, I found out about the company in Canada and pursued it.
Feel free to critique , add info, or anything that you might think will help my fireplace.
We still love the backlit Onxy thou, even thou not perfect, (YET)

Gary

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lighting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here