Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
karen15_gw

Meeting this Friday! Need advice

Karen15
10 years ago

I have attached a picture of our master bathroom. This room is giving me a little trouble, but I want to be prepared before we have our meeting. Basically you walk in (pocket door) and there's a 72in double sink vanity on the right and a double linen closet next to that. Across from the vanity is a walk in shower with glass on one side. We will have a regular shower head on the entry side and a rainfall showerhead on the opposite end. Next to the shower on the other side of wall is the toilet. I'd like a recessed light in the shower in the center. Then do wall sconces (bars) on the sides of the mirrors (I think there's only room for 3). I'd also like a recessed light over the toilet area. Here's where I'm not sure. I've seen exhaust fans that have a light in them, so I'm thinking if we put that in the center we kill two birds in one stone by creating more light in the bathroom but also having a fan in it as well. Do we need recessed lights near vanity or will the sconces be bright enough (on a dimmer)? Or we can add two more recessed lights (one near closet and one near entry) and get a fan that has no light? I would like a switch for the recessed, a switch for the sconces and one for the fan/light. Although I don't think I want the fan to turn on every time. Any advice would be very helpful :) Thank you.

Comments (3)

Sponsored
One Source Systems
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars15 Reviews
Top Choice for Reliable Home Automation & Home Media in Loudoun County