Return to the Lighting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anyone recognize this schoolhouse pendant?

Posted by happyafwife (My Page) on
Sun, Oct 16, 11 at 13:59

I've had a picture in my ideas file for awhile now that has the perfect kitchen pendant in it - I love the scale (it seems smaller than many I've seen, though it could be the angle), the taper of the fitting at the top of the shade, the gentle curve of the shade itself, the finish, everything! Now that it's time to build our house I have started looking at schoolhouse pendants and none of them seem as perfect as this one but I can't seem to fine The One anywhere. I thought I would post here (I'll also post in lighting, too) just in case someone recognizes it and can tell me where it came from. Thanks so much for taking the time to take a look!

Perfect pendant

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anyone recognize this schoolhouse pendant?

Have you done a Google image search on schoolhouse pendant? I find I can find about anything doing an image search and then hovering cursor over the pic and going to the source. It looks like there are several that are similar to the one you are wanting, or maybe even the exact one.

Sue

Here is a link that might be useful: schoolhouse pendant

o

Try rejuvenation.com

o

that is Sara's kitchen from the blog August Fields. Here's her answer to where she purchased the pendants.

q: where did you get your pendant lights?
a: the pendant lights were purchased through a local lighting store. they are the chrome pendant by quorum. #801-15-14

hth! she has a gorgeous kitchen!

christy :)

Here is a link that might be useful: august fields

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lighting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here