Return to the Lighting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

Clear cover for light switches?

Posted by aceh (My Page) on
Mon, Oct 12, 09 at 10:55

Not sure if this if the correct forum for this but it seems to be the closest one for my question.

Looking for those Clear Wall Plate covers which go over the light switch to keep the wall area around the light switch from getting smudges and dirty.
I've checked my local Lowes, Home Depot, TrueValue Hardware and a local "mom and pop" hardware, no one seems to carry them anymore.

Any ideas for an Internet purchase?

Follow-Up Postings:

RE: Clear cover for light switches?

Never seen them, but Cooper wiring has 'wall protectors'.

Here is a link that might be useful: Wall Protectors

 o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

    If you are a member, please log in.

    If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lighting Forum

Information about Posting

  • You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here