Posted by tonyg3 (My Page) on
Fri, Oct 9, 09 at 10:26

before

after

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: before and after kitchen - WAC monorail lights

Very, very nice.

Oddly enough, even though the rest of the kitchen seemed dated, those tiles actually look kind of fitting in a transitional/modern design.

The lights look great, but are you noticing any issues with shadows?

Are the cabinets new or just refaced?

o
RE: before and after kitchen - WAC monorail lights

cdigs
Thanks. The cabinets are new.
You are right somehow those tiles just blended just right.
i was contemplating for months before the renovation started, whether or not to change the flooring, i'm happy how it turned out. I have had no issues with shadows on the wac monorail, the light is dispersed evenly throughout the room, and it bounces nicely off the cabinets. The monorail really warms up the space nicely. Regards.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lighting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here