Return to the Lighting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Modern Pendant Light Sources

Posted by gped (My Page) on
Mon, Sep 7, 09 at 20:16

Would you please share with me your favorite Websites for small modern/contemporary pendant lights?

I'm really struggling trying to find some I like that are a bit different.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Modern Pendant Light Sources

Try:

www.lumens.com
www.formplusfunction.com

Another way is to peruse manufacturer's web site and if you see one you like, find a dealer in your area or online. Be aware that a lot of lighting houses will not have much in stock and you may have to order from just a picture in a catalog or online. Here are some manufacturer's to check out:

www.lbllighting.com
www.techlighting.com
www.brucklighting.com

Also, if you find something you like and it appears that it may be for a track light system, some manufacturer's have a mounting system to adapt any pendant to a single ceiling box, such as Tech Lighting's Free Jack system.

o

Here is one of my favorite sources for
Pendant Lighting

Not just modern or contemporary, they have all types.

o

Besa Lighting has a great selection of 12 volt and 120 volt glass pendants. Tech Lighting is a great source. They will have dealers listed on their sites or you can do a google search for a dealer.

o

there are some good options at

Here is a link that might be useful: Lighting So Exciting/Art Glass Lighting

o

Another vote for Besa here. I was in love with a pendant from LBL, until I found out the cost. Besa had a pendant that I now think is so much better suited to my style and taste, for half the price. But LBL has beautiful lights and a large selection, so you should check it out, as well.

o

There's a shop I visited today in Charlotte, NC (on E. Morehead) that had lots of cool pendants.

Here is a link that might be useful: Metro Modern

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lighting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here