Sun, Sep 19, 10 at 19:04

http://remodelista.com/products/roost-berlin-pendant-lamp

UL-approved, please! :)

Angry face

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Cheaper alternatives to Roost Berlin pendant lamp? (Clear gla

Hi Cinnamon, are you still looking?

You might want to look at Pottery Barn - their serena Antique and rustic glass are both simliar, and less.
I'm ordering my pendants from LightingDirect. They are LightingUniverse seem to have the best prices on the web. I found several that were simliar at Lighting Universe with a quick search; you might like Progress Lighting's 5184-104 or ET2 Lighting's Starburst 20108-24.. And if you're willing to think about a little more elegant check out the Thomasville Roxbury.

http://www.lightinguniverse.com/mini-pendants/thomasville-lighting-p5100-101-roxbury-mini-pendant-classic-silver_g211085.html?isku=1776145

Here is a link that might be useful: pottery barn pendants

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lighting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here