Return to the Lighting Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Hubbardton Forge - any look alikes?

Posted by vdubbin (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 29, 11 at 16:49

Wow, looking for lighting for a new home is a daunting task!

I have fallen in love with some of the simple, graceful, wrought-iron lines of Hubbarton Forge but not so much the price. Yes, I'm cheap by nature but since we're building this house funds really are a little tight.

Can anyone suggest brands/collections that can come close to HF (yes, at this point I'm willing to sacrifice a little in quality)?

Cheers,

Example link: http://www.hubbardtonforge.com/ProductsInfo.cfm?Design=101260

Here is a link that might be useful: Nice HF Fixture

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Hubbardton Forge - any look alikes?

Here's one from Lowe's I saw this past weekend. Much less, but the same feel.

Here is a link that might be useful: Lowe's Light

o
RE: Hubbardton Forge - any look alikes?

I love HF, too. When we built, I splurged on one HF pendant for the dining area, and then found very similar styles at Minka Lavery. Here's the fixture that I chose from HF:

http://www.hubbardtonforge.com/ProductsInfo.cfm?Design=134322

And below is a link to the Iconic line from Minka that I used for other fixtures. I think they all work well together.

Here is a link that might be useful: Iconic line from Minka

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Lighting Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here